Every year, storms cause damage to countless waterfront barriers. When properly maintained, seawalls, bulkheads, and revetments provide critical protection to valuable lakeside and oceanfront property. There are many types of storms that can damage waterfront barriers.
Seawalls, bulkheads, and revetments can be damaged by:
- Tropical Depressions
- Tropical Storms
- Severe Thunderstorms
Many storm-damaged waterfront barriers can be repaired with Seawall Repair Network’s proprietary repair process featuring a combination of seawall stabilization and seawall preservation.
- SW-RP1 Stabilization & Leak Repair Material
- Pressure Release Technology
- Structural Repair for Seawall Caps and Panels
- Advanced Permanent Anchoring System
- SW-Prevent: Corrosion Inhibitor
- SW-Power: Strength Builder
- SW-Protect: Surface Protector