Seawall Repair Network member contractors are experts in soil permeation/solidification and the stabilization of seawalls, bulkheads, revetments, rip-rap, and all types of waterfront land retention and protection systems using SW-RP1 & SW-RP6 seawall repair materials. Engineers and architects often encounter numerous waterfront applications for SW-RP1 & SW-RP6 in the course of their waterfront structural design and remediation project work:
- Chemical wall for erosion control of beachfront properties that do not have a seawall or structural water barrier.
- Water cut-off of large flow and high-pressure water leaks in seawalls and bulkheads.
- Sealing of large cracks, voids, and gravel layers in waterfront land-retention structures.
- Soil stabilization around seawalls and bulkheads.
- Void filling around seawalls and bulkheads.
The waterfront applications for SW-RP1 & SW-RP6 are endless.
Ancillary structures, as well as homes and other buildings, built near seawalls, waterways, and beaches often have tremendous needs for SW-RP1 and SW-RP6 and their proper installation. These Solutions are available through your local Seawall Repair Network member contractor.