About Seawall Repair Network®
Seawall Repair Network® is a division of Alchemy-Spetec (an international leader in the manufacture and supply of chemical grouts for Seawall Repair, Geotechnical, and Leak Seal applications). Proven solutions and key partnerships have positioned Seawall Repair Network® as the national leader in high-demand solutions related to soil and hydrostatic pressure regulation, concrete & steel repair/preservation, and protecting waterfront infrastructure and seawall structures.
About the Opportunity
Permanent full-time positions are available in the Southern and Northern United States.
We are expanding the Seawall Repair Network®. The Regional Manager role is critical to our successful expansion. We are searching for a leader to facilitate this growth opportunity. You will report to the SRN Division Manager and take responsibility for locating and converting selected prospective clients, expanding existing clients, and networking with established Regional Managers to grow the SRN Business in your region.
- Generating new sales opportunities by finding and developing new customers in key markets.
- Contacting prospective customers who have sent inquiries and converting them into customers.
- Establishing relationships with local governments and engineering firms to develop new opportunities.
- Delivering rapid growth and business revenue in the region through proactive sales activities.
- Working with existing Regional Managers and Technical Support to meet territory goals.
- Building regional networks of referral partners in support of our customers.
- Working closely with the marketing team to provide content and leverage existing opportunities.
Locations & commitments
- Remote-based office with travel throughout the region you manage.
- Periodic Training and organizational meetings in Tucker, GA, and Reno, Nevada.
- Estimated travel: 70%
- Proven experience in business development and networking.
- Experience in this industry sector (Marine Construction, Soil Management, and/or Enviro Chemical Applications).
- Strong business, communication, and budgeting skills.
- Professional, engaging, and determined personality.
- Goal-oriented self-starter who requires little supervision.
- The ability to track and achieve KPIs.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
Contact us to apply
If you have a passion for business development and the coastline/shoreline resilience industry, then we would like to meet you. Consider becoming an important teammate of a growing organization that is dedicated to “Saving the Planet One Seawall at a Time.” Send your resume and cover letter to Ken Braunlich at email@example.com.