Seawall / Bulkhead Repair & Seawall / Bulkhead Replacement
When you find yourself engaged in a search for seawall repair or replacement options, it’s fueled by the understanding that your seawall is key to preventing serious damage to (or even destruction of) your house, building, or property in general.
Unfortunately, most waterfront property owners have not been educated regarding replacement and repair with subpar methods:
- Seawall replacement can be very expensive, disruptive, and sometimes even destructive to surrounding property.
- Subpar, ineffective solutions such as hydraulic cement, slurry, crushed seashells, and sodium silicate do not address the underlying soil instability that puts unsustainable pressure on the seawall. These methods are similar to putting a band-aid on an infection. The problem will simply continue to get worse until the seawall fails completely.
Experienced Seawall / Bulkhead Repair Contractors
- Proprietary SW-RP1 Repair Material
- Hydrostatic Pressure Control Technology
- Seawall Cap and Panel Structural Repair
- Advanced Permanent Anchoring System (When Needed)
Seawall Repair Network member contractors are equipped with state of the art:
- Seawall Repair Network System Training
- Seawall Repair Materials
- Seawall Repair Equipment